It is our pleasure to present a series of pre-conference workshops held as part of the XV CercleS International Conference.The workshops will cover a wide selection of innovative and timely topics and will be tackled by a number of experienced FLT practitioners. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn new skills and grow professionally, but you will also have the chance to network with experts in particular content areas.
The workshops will be held at the Conference Centre of Poznan University of Technology on Wednesday 5 September 2018, one day prior to the start of the regular conference programme. They will begin at 14:00 and will run until 15:30 (with possible individual extensions until 17:00 – details to be specified nearer the conference date). The total number in each workshop is limited to 15 participants. Registration for the workshops will be via the online registration system on a first-come, first-served basis..
The fee is 126 PLN (30 Euro) per workshop.
List of pre-conference workshop titles and presenters:
- Language Centres and local or regional language policy. What benefit can a communal Council of Languages bring? - Bärbel Kühn,
- An Introduction to CLIL: Helping teachers understand what it is and what it is not - María del Carmen Arau Ribeiro,
- A Comparison of E-learning Interactive Tools - Aleksander Kubot, Krzysztof Olszewski
- GELS: Global Engineers Language Skills - Teresa Sweeney Geslin, Jamie Rinder, David Tual
- How to recognize the symptoms of job burnout, identify its causes and to find solutions - Iwona Łęska - Drajerczak
- The role of language teaching in HE in a multilingual world - Thomas Vogel
- Games and activation exercises in German language lessons - Ewa Kapałczyńska, Joanna Skrobała
- Writing an article for an academic journal - Rebecca Walter