In accordance with article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) we inform that:
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the contract concluded between the conference organizer and the participant of the conference - article 6 section 1 (b) GDPR
- The data will be processed for the implementation and settlement of the XV CercleS International Conference 2018.
- According to the law in force, personal data may be transferred to processing entities (article 28 section 1 GDPR) - to hotels and institutions and companies whose services the conference participants will use as well as bodies authorized under the law.
- The data will be kept for the period necessary for the proper implementation and settlement of the conference - 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the conference was organized.
- You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data and the right to limit processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27th April 2016.
- Providing your personal data is necessary to effect the contract of participation in the
XV CercleS International Conference 2018. Should personal data not be provided, participation in the above-mentioned conference will not be possible.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.